Type Here to Get Search Results !

11 Things You Should Never Feed Your Labradoodle

0
11-Things-you-should-never-feed-your-labradoodle

If you have ever spent time with your dog, you know that the dog eats whatever it finds. Being a dog owner you should make sure you have complete control over the diet of your dog what your dog should eat and should not eat.

Many foods can make your dog very sick if you do not consult your doctor immediately and some foods can cause organ failure and some can even cause death while you If you have a dog like a labradoodle, you should make sure that the food that humans eat Keep out of reach of your labradoodle.

The best way to get rid of these foods from your dog is not to feed him on the table with you. feeding your dog from your plate is not good for his health. They have needed other nutrition which Cannot be obtained from human foods and some foods contain extra calories that will make your dog fat. which can put pressure on their joints and internal organs.

Foods that are good for humans are not necessarily good for your dog because they both have different digestive systems. and they both need different nutrition.

There are some foods that you should never give to your dog. Here is the list of foods that you should never feed your Labradoodle.

1.Chocolate:

Most people have known that chocolate is toxic to your dogs. Because the mixture in chocolate that dogs can’t eat is called theobromine. Theobromine is found in all types of chocolate and foods that contain chocolate. White chocolate contains some amount of theobromine, as compared to dark chocolate. Theobromine can also damage your dog's digestive system. Chocolate contains caffeine, which is not good for a dog’s health. Dogs do vomit and have diarrhea after eating. They can also drink more water than the normal routine. If they are not properly caring, they may have seizures and their heart bit may be faster than usual. And eating too much of it can lead to death.


2.Grapes and Raisins:

Not all dog owners aware that grapes and raisins can be deadly for the dogs. because it seems like a healthy snack. Your dog will do vomit after eating grapes. Grapes can even cause kidney failures. That's is why it’s a good rule to ban family members and houseguests from feeding scraps to your dog because it can be deadly for your dog.


3.Xylitol:

Xylitol is a sweetener that is found in lots of several foods. Most commonly it’s found in candy, gum and it is also found in toothpaste. Xylitol is an artificial sweetener found in low calories snack foods. So you should be careful whenever you feed your dog the food doesn’t contain xylitol. This can also cause your dog's sugar level to rise. and messes their blood sugar level. If your dog eats something that contains Xylitol, A the bones can break off into sharp pieces and can damage your dog’s esophagus, mouth, and other digestive organs a result, it can cause vomiting, laziness and dizziness even liver failure.


4.Onions and Garlic:

Onions and garlic seem to be healthy food. But these things are dangerous or harmful to your dog. these things can destroy red blood cells and causes anemia. Anemia is a common blood disorder that directly affects your red blood cells. If your dog suspects this disease, the symptoms include vomiting, lethargy, weakness, lack of appetite, and problems catching their breath. A small amount of onion and garlic will not be a serious problem if used, however, it is better to you keep avoiding.


5.Bones from meat scraps:

There are some reasons why gristly bones aren’t good for your dog. The first one is that the extra fat contains a lot of calories Which can cause stomach upset. the bones can break off into sharp pieces and can damage your dog’s esophagus, mouth, and other digestive organs. If your Labradoodle swallows bone pieces, it can cause shortness of breath and intestinal obstruction.


6.Avocado:

Avocados contain persin, which is not good for the dog and also causes serious health problems. if your labradoodle can eat this thing .it can lead to diarrhea and vomiting and even death also.


7.Alcohol:

Many Dog Owners Not realizes that alcohol is toxic to dogs and cats. Even small amounts of hard liquor can possibly kill a small dog or cat. This will give you an idea of how harmful the Alcohols are to your dogs. if your Labradoodle drinks some hard liquor alcohols it can lead to coma, or even death also.


8.Tomatos & Its plants:

if ingested, your Labradoodle could show the symptoms of extreme drooling, trouble with breathing, vomiting, diarrhea, or constipation.


9. Coffee and tea:

The caffeine attacks the central nervous system and the heart of your Labradoodle. Which could lead to heart diseases. The same thing applies to the caffeine found in energy drinks like Red Bull and many others.


10. Nuts:

Academia Nuts is dangerous for your labradoodle especially. if your Labradoodle can eat academia nuts your Labradoodle starts to vomit, or even be paralyzed or die. This is even more harmful if mixed with chocolate.


11. Apple cores & cherry pits:

These things contain cyanide, which is extremely toxic. if your labradoodle eats one or two apples this is not a big problem. but if it finds a bunch of cherries and starts eating that can lead to serious illness.


Conclusion

Hope you liked this post and you should know which foods you should not feed to your dog. If this article has been helpful to you then share it with your friends and family. Why take a chance when there are so many good foods available for your labradoodles.


Post a Comment

0 Comments

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad